Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My, Eh?

Hello all. Happy New Year. Yes, it has been a while and a lot has happened. New Years, several trips to the Sha, and also a trip to Minnesota. It was a great weekend with many things to talk about, but I will only talk about one. What is John? The mall? Bars in Minneapolis? IKEA? Power hour? Nay. It was a cranky old woman who cut in front of me on the shuttle back to the hotel. Backstory. When you get dropped off at the Mall of America by a shuttle, they pick people up at 2 times every hour. 5 after and 35 after. So we were in the mall from 11 am till 9 pm. Let me tell you, that is a very long time. Most of the time was me and Ken wandering the mall trying to walk past every story. I am sorry to say we did not hit As Seen On TV. Anyways, so we had Bubba Gump Scrimp Co. for dinner, and then decided to go on some rides at Camp Snoopy. I stole a piece of chocolate, shhhhhhh. Anyways, so we left for the shuttles at 8:50 and got outside by 9:03. There were others waiting outside for the shuttle as well, and it was freezing. And not, wow it's cold. Fucking freezin! Anyways, our shuttle came right on time. and we piled into the shuttle. There was a line, and I was at the end. Right before I got onto the bus, a woman and child push in front of me and I gave them a little cough. The woman glares at me and says "We've been waiting outside longer than you." and then pushed herself in front of me. There was a long line and apparantly she was afraid of not getting a spot. Well, I did as well. But that was the thing. "We've been waiting long?" Excuse me? Where do you have the balls to say that? Is it my fault you are a complete idiot and can't read time? No, we planned it perfectly, and if we got in line before you did that is not my fault. And why aren't you outside like we were at the right time? Are you retarded? But John, what if she didn't know the times the shuttles were leaving? Again, not my fault. It takes this much to know when leaving the bus? "Excuse me, when does the shuttle pick up people?" Wow, that took a whole ten seconds. But knowing these people, they probably rushed off the bus to get to AE or Buckle or another stupid store first so their child could get the best stuff. Honestly, I don't get people sometimes. If you read a ever amazing blog from Matt Worzala, we seem to meet and encouter stupid people all the time. Well, I am off to watch The Illusionist. Stay tuned for more blogs, I have some works stories to tell! Keep it crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home