Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Profit

Hello all. I seem to just blog on Sundays. I should do it more, but hey, I like stuff to write about. I am literally counting down the days to graduation. Ok, not literally, but kind of? I don't know. Thursday we had a shindig. There were Pros and Cons of course. Um big Pro, I was broke and made 56 dollars. It was the most joyous thing ever. I still have a lot of it left. It goes to the Road Trip! Wooooo. But it was a good time. No cops, which is always good. Random people showed up again. I have NO-o-O-o-O idea how randoms find out, but they do. The thing I needed to start doing from last week I am working on. Thursday was sort of a downer, but then I watched Scrubs. "Nothing you ever really want in this world is ever easy." Have I ever commented on Scrubs? I am John Dorian. I am the wacky, weird funny guy that I feel I will ever grow up. The show has real problems, real situations, and great moments. If you don't want this show, you are a communist. Is that still threatening? Friday I worked, and it sucked. Everyone got sent home early but me. I usually have the usual crew to hang with, but alas. Friday was Katie's bday at ComedyCity. It took Forever to decide where to go, but we chose Harry and the Hipsters. If you have never been there, it is a pretty fun part on West Green Bay. They play ALL oldies, which is fucking amazing. Also, the bartenders there, the girls anyways, wear next to nothing. Me and Matt W literally saw a uterus. Anyways, Katie had gift bags for her bday. It consisted of a little bottle of booze, some smartees, a balloon, glowstick, etc. Me and Ken decided to take all the booze bottles. I ended up with 5, and it was glorious. My favorite moment? Me, Matt and Ken were standing there, explaining to Matt our game. It hits 30 seconds later, as he rushes to his box to realize it was gone. Who did it? He never knew. It was me. Cut to saturday. Worked again. Blew! We had a show on Saturday. Had a show. Wasn't too bad. First show was me Mike and Julie. Good times. The 9:30 didn't go as well, and I still don't know why. We did shakespeare, which I thought was funny. Jon kept stabbing people, but that is just usual. Afterwards I had planned to watch a horror movie. EVeryone was into it...and then it started. We decide Texas Chainsaw, the original. Not my choice, but "everyone" wanted it. It ended up me and Jared and Mike watching, everyone else talking outside. That sucked, because I have only watched one, yes ONE, horror movie this month. I must increase that. Anyone wanna see Saw III? Looks amazing. So worked tonight. Had to take Eastbay calls. We take orders when we are slow and they are busy. To compare MSC to Eastbay- say you are a principal at a school. You walk in and say: Hey, they fired too many janitors, you gotta clean up shit today. Ya, seriously that is it. But ya, another week. Next week I am takin a road trip to Purdue/Miami of Ohio.That blog should be a good time. Alrighty, see ya latas. Keep it crazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home