Saturday, April 15, 2006

Show and night of the 14th

Well, it is my first real posting. Most of these shows are going to be improv, but I will let you know when they are stand up. Tonight's shows were nothing short of complete garbage. I'm kidding, but I am glad I did not perform in the 9:30 show and voiced. I was on a team with ahhhhhh but it's ok. Anyways, I got to be a mobster and switched accents and be on a soap opera, which is fun. Also, my team didn't know the difference between fingerprinting and fingerpainting. Good stuff Afterwards a bunch of us went Mike and Peggy's house(the owners of ComedyCity) and had a bonfire/trampoline/alcohol fest. Suprisingly, no one got hurt. I am tired and have to work. Perhaps more later? Stay tuned, keep it crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home